Life

Monday, September 14, 2009

Post VMA Excitment (I LOVE YOU KANYE, YOU DOUCHE!)

Taylor Swift, after winning Best Female Videom was so surprised, and bashful, repeating for the 2nd time that night that she sings country music. You could have swore she half-expected someone to run on stage and steal her award... huh.
For those who live under a rock (and I guess, only emerge to read blogs) this is what happened
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435995/taylor-swift-wins-best-female-video.jhtml#id=1620604
More funny than the moment itself, was probably Kanye's post VMA blog entry about the incident in ALL CAPS. Someone was anebriated... or caps crazy.

I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! ........................ I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!................. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF
THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT
WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR
AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!


He felt so bad, I guesss this means the award showed didn't loose credibility over it. Listen, at this point we know how he gets. We can't get angry, because in the end, you KNOW you bought Love Lockdown. Besides, the merch that is going to come from this is going to put Poo-Girl to shame.
At the end of the night, if anyone noticed but me, influenced by Kanye, Lil Mama came on stage next to Jay Z and Alicia Keys. I thought there was going to be a purpose to her, but then she just stood there... I think MTV should incorperate invisable fences around their stage.
But I don't care that Taylor was to frazzled to have her moment, she didn't even know the names to the horses who carried her skinny as to the red carpet. So she named them "V" and "MA". Needless to say I'm not amused. The true hero of the night was Beryonce for being such a fucking lady. When she first showed up I litterally wowed at her beauty.

All and all, the MTV Video Music Awards was a fun night. Madonna killed that speech after the MJ tribute, which happened to kick as, and not because of Janet, but by the add of Janet. A collection of great performances like Empire State Of Mind, and East Jesus Nowhere, the night was ellectric (but no West Side Story). The best perfrormance of this years VMA's was Sober by Pink, THERE! I said it. Luckily for me, she didn't wear any corset. Instead, she wore the same dress Shakira wore (wait, that's not any better), sadly, she didn't fill it out the same way. She did, however, fill out a body suite because the bitch decided to do an acrobat's ACT! wow. How did she keep singing? Our little pop princes of the night. Sorry Gaga
In all seriuosness though, Lady Gaga put on a good show, but its going to take me a while to forgive her for coming on stage to win Best New Artist in a giant, used tampon. She changed (thank GOODNESS!) into a rat's nest. Pete introduced her for her perormance, and was wearing a shirt with Gabe Saporta's phone number on it.


question for the commenter: Agree, Pink took the night, performance wise? Love Kanye as much as me?

With a potty mouth, from the smallish wave
lilwave //(^.\\\

No comments: